Reef Tank 365 Featuring 4FordFamily's 500 Gallon In Wall Tank

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
And , , , DESERVINGLY !!
I watched this whole build and a lot of sweat and patience poured into this one !!!

congrats2.jpg

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined last week. Same screen name.
I don’t get on there as much as I should. I am hardly finding time to moderate and participate here recently. Work is insanely busy. A good problem to have, but I have so little free time. I’ve been spending more of my free time on my other hobby (cars) as I cyclically tend to do in summer.

Indmas is a great group, great people, if you haven’t already I would participate and go to more of their frag swaps and meet and greets. I wish I had more free time I’ve been to only 3-4 over the past ten years and I regret that.

truetricia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

REEFTANK365.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
4FordFamily's 500 Gallon In Wall Tank Featuring @HotRocks

1564581510071.png

Join me in congratulating @4FordFamily for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 500 gallon reef was started in September 2018. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE. While this may not be a reef tank, it is still a beautiful work of art. Please note that FOWLR's are more than welcome to enter the Reef Tank 365 :D

Thank you @4FordFamily for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365

Congratulations! I love the stonework around your tank! That is beautiful. And the fish in there! What gorgeous specimens!

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations! I love the stonework around your tank! That is beautiful. And the fish in there! What gorgeous specimens!
Thank you, I wish I could say the stonework was my idea but again, it was @HotRocks! I love the way it turned out though! :)

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t get on there as much as I should. I am hardly finding time to moderate and participate here recently. Work is insanely busy. A good problem to have, but I have so little free time. I’ve been spending more of my free time on my other hobby (cars) as I cyclically tend to do in summer.

Indmas is a great group, great people, if you haven’t already I would participate and go to more of their frag swaps and meet and greets. I wish I had more free time I’ve been to only 3-4 over the past ten years and I regret that.
Completely understand.

While on the subject how do I get the INDMAS Member banner under my name?

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! A build thread I’ve been following made reef tank 365! I sure do know how to pick them! Congrats to me for being so smart I feel famous!
I mean wait... congrats to @4FordFamily ! Nicely done ! & Great work by @HotRocks . Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of you guys when that big fancy reef show comes to Chicago. Keep up the great work!

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! A build thread I’ve been following made reef tank 365! I sure do know how to pick them! Congrats to me for being so smart I feel famous!
I mean wait... congrats to @4FordFamily ! Nicely done ! & Great work by @HotRocks . Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of you guys when that big fancy reef show comes to Chicago. Keep up the great work!
We will be there :)

OldManSea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly amazing! I have followed the build and this video is great. You have my entire list of favorite fish in that tank - and then some. Makes me think I should have a fish-focused tank again, its been a long time.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be there :)
Yup we'll be there. @4FordFamily @HotRocks and I are going to paint chicago red that weekend:)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 77 79.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.2%
Back