View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
acers 150 Build

1575301166457.png

Join me in congratulating @acer for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 150 gallon reef was started in August 2016. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @acer for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!
#ReefTank365

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations on the recognition @acer !!!

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this is certainly a surprise. I have been having issues so unable to keep SPS, have dealt with some of the usual reefer problems, and even a "poor attitude" of kinda giving up - so this thread is a perfect example of a very human reefer dealing with normal issues and making many if the same mistakes as others do. Thank you so much to whomever bestowed this honor on me. If anybody has a way to get rid of the "tent snail"/vermitid snails infestation I have - let me know. I have heard of Bubble Bee snails doing the job. Can someone confirm this. I just finally got my light situation under control this weekend, after dropping my G3 xr30 into the tank 2 months ago - ya not cool. If anybody has questions/comments please post them.

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.2%
Back