Reef tank pest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rr07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rr07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if someone could ID this thing for me? I was thinking an anemone but I’m not sure what it is. Thought it was an aiptasia but seems to small and dark. It’s about a centimetre across, could be less. Thanks.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new