Reef tanks in Las Vegas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
Location
Rochester Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow for a week of training for work. I was looking around and all I really see is the shark tank at Mandalay bay. I'm sure there are some pretty amazing tanks around. Does anyone have any recommendations of aquariums to go check out? Thanks
 
The Mirage and the Silverton Hotels.
 
Who are the rainforest restaurant and souvenir type shop?
 
There's also a Shark Tank at the Golden Nugget that is inside of the swimming pool. They've shown it before on "CSI: Vegas" a couple times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new