"Reef Tree" by LifeRock - Any users out there?

elagstein

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Location
Wyckoff, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friends,

I'm interested in the preset system "Reef Tree" by Caribsea. I'm curious if anyone has used, it willing to provide input and can share a picture?

Many thanks!
 
I have two of them. One of them is cut down and used to make an arch with the other.
 

Attachments

  • 20210218_191112.jpg
    20210218_191112.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 74

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new