Reef Tripp

Reef Tripp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
399
Reaction score
320
Location
Mexico,City
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have this tank since 2015, but I have been with marine tanks since 97, this is the current system.
16060978703478569956384657761104.jpg
 
Is it already up and running, or is it still in the planning phases?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new