Reef Vitality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Vitality , Marine Organics

Organic nurients for corals growth booster & color enhancer. Reef vitality is a particulate food for all corals and sponges. It contains diverse marine organic and inorganic materials which characteristically show high similarity to natural compounds found in the coral reef environment, and perfectly cover the needs of your corals. Reef Vitality makes nutrition and Trace Elements faster useable for corals. Due to this reaction to much elements will be removed from water.

* maximum coral growth
* natural shiny coral colors
* crystal clear water
* reduce nutrition effectly
* algea control
* reduces costs for additional Trace Element Solutions
* provides the Old tank Syndrom

Reef_Vitality_Werbung.png

DOSAGE

1 capsule per 500 L (26.5 US gal.) every 4 days! Open the capsule carefully and dissolve it in a small amount of approx. 100 mL of aquarium water. Apply this solution directly to your tank. Reef vitality is suitable for all kind of coral reef aquaria. It is strongly recommended to drastically reduce the dosage of additional amino acid and trace element mixes if applied along with reef vitality. Avoid overdosing!

Control your waterparemter regulary. Due to the power of Reef Vitality it is possible that sick corals can loose their tissue due to to fast Nutrition reduction.
Reduce then the Dosing of Reef Vitality about 50% and check your No3 Level.

Check your water parameter regulary , Reef Vitality cannot provide the full power if the normal parameter´s are not correct

pitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reef vitaly

542352_419211118160485_1216518178_n.jpg
I can used with bailing light and why cause rtn to sick coral is a coral food .I WANT more info fron costumers that used to check and who sale in united states.

Reefltx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, it's not a coral food, but a booster and enhancer?
And, is "old tank syndrome" good or bad?

This product seems similar to a lot of those zeo products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Pitt

This product is completly new. It is not like a normal Food or a normal water treatment. This product based on marine Biopolymers and Marine organic compounds which you can find in Reefs. This products feed the corals directly over the symbiotic bacterias in their mucus and transport essential elements faster and better to the coral. The water becomes crystal clear, the colors will be stronger, deeper in coloration. The grow is much faster then before. All other Elements or Aminoacids and other food´s can be reducesed massivly. I Post asap more tanks and comments from european or US Reefers.

If a coral is sick and have big issues then she had also a problem with their symbiotic bacterias, The mucus contains then more bad bacterias which can sometimes also use such a food. It is the same if you dose Vinegar oder other carbonsource. Reef Vitality is not like them. But it is possible that this happens if a corals had a problem. After the Dosing you will see that the corals grow better, the Mucus is bigger and the corals health is so strong that they will be protected agains health problems.

HI Reef
Old Tank Syndrom is bad. This product can help against the Old tank Syndrom. This product works complete different to the ZEO stuff
we did not use brightener or Adsorbers like Zeolithes in this products. We use original marine biocompounds which are never used before
in this industry and very proud that after so long tome of research we can present this product.

Hammerleaf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you recommend I keep my nitrates and phosphates at while dosing Vitality? I'm currently at NO3 .25 and PO4 .04.

Ostentum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question 500 liters is 132g Approximately. 26.5 gallons is about 100liters. Could you clarify how much 1 capsule will treat since the original is a little confusing. Thanks. And I love the lps pellets so I am looking forward to trying out this product

pitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used for 3 weeks my coral love the product but reduced the dosing because diatom and air buble in my powehead but in 2 days gone the product inprove my colors and grow very nice product soon i post picks

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Fauna Marin

You accidentally said "provides old tank syndrome" on the original post. ;)

Q: Does this stuff need to be used in an ULNS or can it be used in a normal system. Will this turn into nitrates/phosphates quickly?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you recommend I keep my nitrates and phosphates at while dosing Vitality? I'm currently at NO3 .25 and PO4 .04.

HI
The product will reduce the parameters..... Bust start slowly with the half dose at the first few weeks
rgds claude

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Fauna Marin

You accidentally said "provides old tank syndrome" on the original post. ;)

Q: Does this stuff need to be used in an ULNS or can it be used in a normal system. Will this turn into nitrates/phosphates quickly?

Hi Lucas
you can use it in every system, it will also reduce the nutrition levels it reduces normaly not so quickly but fast enough if necessary
rgds claude

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question 500 liters is 132g Approximately. 26.5 gallons is about 100liters. Could you clarify how much 1 capsule will treat since the original is a little confusing. Thanks. And I love the lps pellets so I am looking forward to trying out this product

1 capcule is for 500 Liter means 132 gallons at the first stickers was a printmistake

Stpatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to start using the color elements and RV. If I am using the balling method with trace elements 1,2,&3. Do I need to stop adding those to my 3 part dosing canisters, or lower the amounts of each?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI
No ! the Balling light System is a closed system which is for the base of the water treatment. the RV and Color Elements are made for using Balling light without you need any changes

rgds claude

Сергій

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, how to dose Reef Vitality, if the volume of my reef tank is 200 liters? a shelf life of diluted water aquarium Reef Vitality?

OP
OP
Fauna Marin

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recommend opening the capsule and taking only what is needed and storing the remainder in a cool dry area. Storage in a refrigerator is also an option.

Сергій

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recommend opening the capsule and taking only what is needed and storing the remainder in a cool dry area. Storage in a refrigerator is also an option.
dilute the contents of the capsule aquarium water, take, what it is necessary to store the remainder in the refrigerator, my opinion right?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back