Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

Rip Van Winkle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, my excuse is that in the Philippines owning coral is actually illegal. Although most of the time law enforcement is optional and based on if the person in authority feels like it or not on that day. There was a raid on Cartimar about six weeks ago, so it looks like they've decided to enforce this - maybe not at a residential level.... yet. :D

In any case, that's why I'm a ghost on here. The name as well as the avatar: Mr. Van Winkle returned after years of being away - and was unknown to everyone. For the avatar, it's a lobster which is ageless and a blue one is quite rare.

Edit: I didn't add any coral as I have everything / anything I could ever want here, even if I had to buy. Any kind of marine life is hilariously inexpensive. P50.00 is the retail price of most animals whether coral or inverts or fish. [P50.00 = $1.00] Just figured I'd join in the fun.

Last edited:

Jennie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0354.PNG
I just love all of the colors of this coral!

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is a pic of the Clown Grouper I saw at Pure Reef in Atlanta. I fell in love with the fish the first time I saw it. To bad it gets so big!

DavidMc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1

My avatar is a picture I took from my tank after I first started getting into the hobby. I had just got some Sexy Anemone shrimp and after placing them in the tank, this one went right to my button polyps. He remained there from that point forward. I always loved watching him walk about the polyps doing his dance.

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1 - I'm a photographer and it was just logic to have my real face / portrait on the avatar, I wish everyone use their own faces on the avatars so we can visualize the person that we're speaking to. ;)

Berlibee

.Wen Game.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enter #2: I really want the WWC Helios Acropora I can't see it on the website now can't link, but I've missed it twice already on the WWC eBay auctions grrrrr .... everytime !

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is a pretty picture of a thunderstorm at work a few years back, because I spend more time at work than I ever do at home. lol

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #2

I'll take that 1/4in nub of JF Homewrecker, WWC.
lol

Sorry no link, but I know you're hiding it somewhere...

Gosling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1
I chose my avatar because I enjoy showing people that young women can be passionate about science and animals - it makes me feel proud to show and be who I am. I am reading a book about marine chemistry.

Back