Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

Gosling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #2

I am a beginner in the reefing hobby and would love to have more opportunities to begin to expand my horizons.
This Acro is beautiful and I would love to watch a frag of it grow.
rainbow.jpg

Jahdiel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is/was my favorite fellow in our tank. He seemed to like to greet us and of course beg for the next chip.
Unfortunately a wrasse found him to be tasty :-(

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is a maxima clam i had back in the early 1990's. I would love to get some vivid rainbow acropora!

Sistawolf

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is of myself.. kind of conceded I guess but when you fight an autoimmune disease such as Lupus.. which is what I have to fight daily.. and you weigh all of 115lbs and because of my disease going active I had to be put on steroids causing me to gain to 165 lbs.. after getting better and able to come off the meds.. I was still unable to lose the weight.. I unfortunately went through a divorce but fortunately I was able to lose all of the weight that left me unrecognizable to those who knew me for years.. now at 130-135 lbs.. I feel like I have accomplished my goal and feel like my old self again.. you can see my happiness in my eyes:) so yea conceded or not.. I share myself.. having lupus is a daily struggle many don't even understand mainly because you don't look sick.. so caring for a saltwater tank has had its ups and downs for me.. not because I lost or didn't lose marine life but just because sometimes I just don't feel good and still I push myself to take care of my dream.. my saltwater tank.. :) its healing therapy for me..

I love all of WWC CORAL.. MY FAV ARE CANDY APPLE RED ZOAS:) but seeing as I can't get them from WWC ATM.. these are my next fav.. I don't have these yet and would love a few polyps one day..
https://worldwidecorals.com/wwc-sour-suckers-zoanthids-22121.html

Garrett Keller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is of my two children and myself. I spotted a jellyfish in the bay while waiting on a table for dinner. I was teaching them a few things about jellyfish because they are so interested in sea life since starting our family reef aquarium.

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The colors of there Zoa's make me all happy inside. Reminder of what I had before tank crash :(

Oscar1018

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's my first saltwater tank and it means a new challenge to my life plus I plan to eventually give it to my beautiful new born baby so she can take care for me just like I'm going to be doing for her

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to be stranded on a tropical island!

It makes for a convenient theme, and fun (for me at least):
0f580755d03114dbabca6e217f35dc28.jpg

Last edited:

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is a picture of my tank using a fish eye lens on my iPhone..the lens was a Christmas gift from last year. If you look closely, it has 5 fish in one frame..thought it was neat! I would love to own a whole bunch of yumas..I love their colors and ease of keeping!

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
avatar is my best colony of zoas, now doubled since this pic, zoas were my first favorite coral and still hold a top spot for me, along side SPS =)

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.7%
Back