Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

oneasianguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my yasha goby and 2 candy cane pistol shrimps pair. Too bad they all passed away.

spiraling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is myself and my oldest son at the NC aquarium. He loves going there and seeing all of the fish and especially the touch tanks. We live a mile away and probably go there 3-4 times and month! My youngest son absolutely loves the jellyfish tanks.

Mine is my duncan. It was one of the first corals I was successful with. ....and I just killed it in he new tank :(

ZachsZoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is a Japanese dragon eel because They are one of the most amazing looking animals in the ocean.

abbas.jaffer5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is one of my favorite activities, white water rafting! That picture was taken at the Chattooga river in North Carolina!

Bonus:

I would like to own a frag of the wwc somewhere over the rainbow Millie. They don't have a link to it but if I need a link to something other then that, I've wanted the pink panther
https://worldwidecorals.com/wwc-pink-panther-acropora-22125.html

Last edited:

DSmithZ28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I chose my current state of aquarium to remind the struggle is real. Months of working on plans. Months of teaching myself to weld. Months of completing the setup to only have 2 warranty 93 gallon cube aquariums from Marineland. Now just waiting on my custom aquarium to come in and redo the entire plumbing! All while listening to family and friends ask me repeatedly what I am doing with a broken glass cube in my living room with not one living thing in it but perhaps some bacteria and algae. So for me its the struggle.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back