Reef2Reef 200K Fans Avatar Contest! Win Corals From WWC!

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
w0808-142.jpg

Table Acro, so nice.

https://worldwidecorals.com/wwc-castells-banana-table-acropora-22142.html

nemmaninme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this Avatar because it was one of my fist tanks that I split into two sides, the two clownfish were also two of the first saltwater fish I owned. They symbolize my interest I had in the hobby since I was a teenager but did not execute until I older.

https://worldwidecorals.com/reverse-war-paint-scolymia-23815.html the coral has geat colors to it (RED, WHITE, BLUE).

Best Fish-Jake

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is my beautiful euphyllia garden as well as my favorite rock[emoji4] (a few colonies have since been moved)

BrandonP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I chose my avatar because it is one my latest zoas I have acquired. I love adding to my zoa collection so my avatar will likely change in the near future! ;)

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My avatar is my male clown and his rose bubbletip anemone. He and his wife are my oldest fish in the tank at over 10 years now, so I feel like they're a good representation of my love for the hobby!

kyleinpdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have uploaded a "full tank shot" of my IM25, even though it cropped out the edges ;Bored because its my pride and joy ;Happy

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 39.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back