REEF2REEF APP Now Available! FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,883
Reaction score
122,533
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The FREE R2R App is now available but for Android and IOS devices!

If you have an Android or IOS device please take a moment and try it out for us and leave a GREAT review!! :)

Let me know what you think here in this thread.

Search: Reef2Reef in the APP store or Google Play Store



L
ink to app for iPhone, iPod, & iPad users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reef2reef-saltwater-aquarium/id596749923?mt=8
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Found it. Downloading now!
Well I love it. I was going to leave a review but you have to be a google+ member and I don't want to join =( Sorry about that. Already put the app in place of tapatalk on my home screen.
 
Last edited:
Got it!!!! Yee haw!!!!

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
Dang you droid! Ha I've been hoping for app to come out!

Lets go apple!
 
Got it. Thank you!

Sent from my PC36100 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
This is great Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
It's about time Rev...lol J/k

Glad to see the Android version is out first. Let those apple users wait a bit ;)
 
Got it sweetness :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
This is awesome... now i just have to learn the ins and outs hahahah

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
I downloaded the app this morning.

I love it.

How do you add a Forum (livestock sell and trade) to your Favorites?
 
Hmm interesting! I just downloaded it and an using it to create this post. I'm usually pretty skeptical of forum apps but I think I might just like this one!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Uh oh, no edit ability?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Uh oh, no edit ability?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

Noticed this as well earlier.


Brought to you by a Country Boy utilizing his Evo 4G and the Reef2Reef App
 
Just tried it Sid. It's working.


Brought to you by a Country Boy utilizing his Evo 4G and the Reef2Reef App
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new