Reefapalooza meadowlands 2024!

  • Thread starter Thread starter stE26wy14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stE26wy14

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Messages
7,186
Reaction score
4,303
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my tickets! I am going to be going on Sunday! what should I look out for? I know that sbb is going, I know that reefco is going(great store in north eastern nj, it was featured on wwc at one point) but what else? any lizards? I saw that stuff is going to be discounted up to 80%?! I would like to hear your take on this and what you think and what you are hoping for!
 
I just got my tickets! I am going to be going on Sunday! what should I look out for? I know that sbb is going, I know that reefco is going(great store in north eastern nj, it was featured on wwc at one point) but what else? any lizards? I saw that stuff is going to be discounted up to 80%?! I would like to hear your take on this and what you think and what you are hoping for!
If you are planning on buying coral or livestock, make sure you bring a cooler. It'll make your life a whole lot easier to carry everything around. Also, come swing by our R2R booth. We are going to have free goodies to give to anyone who comes and stops by!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new