ReefBank's Build & Progression

ReefBank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Location
Boca Raton, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sneak peek.
​
IMG_3274.JPG

I will update as it unfolds. And I am looking forward to
sharing with you all as this build gets underway. happy reefing​
 
Looks nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new