ReefBeat Connectivity

garyhutchinson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
Orange Beach
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did a wifi switch on some setting to try and solve some TV issues. I lost connectivity on the app and found out that ReefBeat will only connect to 2.4, so I switched back to 2.4. Anyway, now I do not have any connectivity thought the app. How do I resolve this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new