• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

reefbeauties.com ***** A++ online fish vendor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaspipe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Gaspipe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Messages
775
Reaction score
423
Location
Cranford
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great experience. I would 100% recommend.

  • Great selection
  • Every day low prices
  • 15 day guarantee
  • Inventory updated daily
  • Same day shipping
I reached out to them due to a) my terrible experience with my LFS and b) hearing the recent feedback from a popular online fish retailer.

We went back and forth with about 15+ emails before I ever spent a buck. I explained my system and that I was not looking for a any aggression. He understood my tank size and that I have a BB.

After going back and forth we decided on this list:
  1. Tailspot Blenny
  2. Orangeback Wrasse
  3. Purple Firefish
I also added to the CUC (blue tux urchin, snails and two emerald crabs.

Not only did the fish and inverts come alive but they are all thriving. No hostility and everyone is getting along.

I purposely waited 3 weeks before posting this review as I wanted to see how they would handle themselves if there was an issue. Thankfully, there were no issues, and we didn't need to find out. But I would suspect they will and do honor their word.

Great people with great fish. I hope more will give them a chance.
 
I was so happy that i found them awhile ago they have stocked my entire tank and 2.5 years later all the fish are still great. insane prices, insane guarantee and insanely healthy fish for me
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new