• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbot Lab v2

Item Price
800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

HooliganGunner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
68
Reaction score
47
Location
Albuquerque
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything works perfectly, bought it thinking I wouldn’t get an apex and trident but ended up going down that path anyways. Only con is a couple of the acrylic side covers broke during shipping so I 3d printed replacement ones for it. Comes with all the vials and extra syringes. $800 OBO. Shipping available. PayPal/Venmo



image1 (1).jpeg

image0 (6).jpeg
 
what made you switch to the trident? I'm considering right now between reefbot and trident
initially wanted reefbot because it can test more things, and didnt want to invest in an apex just to get a trident. Ended up getting an apex anyways for its other uses and a good deal on a trident with it. Only gripe I have with the reefbot is tests take 30-1hour and its a bit noisy, but I havent set up the trident yet to compare noise as my tank is fish only for now. I run the reefbot starting at like 1am when no one is near the tank to hear it testing and wake up to results to negate my only complaints with it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new