• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbreeders Reef Nexus Integration Kit

pomoev

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
142
Reaction score
76
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a Reef Nexus Integration Kit for sale?
 
You can go to www.championlighting.com
And search for nexus integration kit, I just bought one yesterday.
Well, thanks for the advice.
I could buy it directly from ReefBreeders, if I wanted to pay $114+tax for this little convenience.
Since you put the link here, I have to say this site looks sketchy: bunch of empty categories, products without pictures... Overall effect of hastily put together catalog. How was your experience with them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new