Reefbrite Hybrid Lighting (MH/LED) Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lareef80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lareef80

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Whittier
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I recently replaced my led lighting with MH/Led hybrid combo lighting. I have never used this type of lighting before. What would be best height for this lighting in a lps/sps aquarium? Where would be the the best placement for palys and acans? My tank is a 24x24x20 leemar cube.
 
thanks reef-treasure for info. I will definitely contact spspirate for more info. I appreciate the info kschweer as well. Thanks
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new