Reefbrite MH bulbs

spartanman22

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
984
Reaction score
730
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any experience with the metal halide bulbs?

I'm looking to get some new 250 DE bulbs and am currently torn between Phoenix 14K, XM 20K, and the reefbrite 14 or 20K. The only bulb I've had experience with is the Phoenix. I like a nice crisp blue color if that makes sense. Not overly blue but a noticeable and bright/crisp blue. Any suggestions? This would go in a fixture with 4 T5's as well.

I remember my Phoenix 14k being more white than blue.
 
I have too I just don't really have any experience running T5s with them. The reefbrites seemed to be a good price so I may just give them a shot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new