ReefCleaners

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrewey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
2,767
Reaction score
6,210
Location
Arizona
I recently put in another order with ReefCleaners for various inverts including almost a dozen shrimp. Unfortunately, the package missed a connecting flight, so instead of an overnight delivery, the package was in transit for almost 48 hours. To complicate matters, I'm currently located in Arizona...

Thankfully, not only did the entire shipment survive, all the inverts are doing well! This is my second order this year and once again, I can't recommend John highly enough! All animals have always been healthy, active, and it's clear there's a lot of thought into how the different animals are shipped. I've tried a few other online vendors, but I've always had the best results with buying from ReefCleaners. Thanks @reefcleaners

​

 
Also, in case anyone is searching later, I can confirm that the batch of peppermints I received from reef cleaners are going to town on aptasia infestation I inherited.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new