Reefcraft's Waterbox 220.6

Finally the weekend
IMG_20230303_201815_829.jpg
 
Last edited:
Things are stable now for awhile and doing much better with All For Reef
20230309_094758-01.jpeg
20230228_131947-01-01-01-01.jpeg
Love the clean coral looks, personally am not a fan of the overcrowded coral style, it’s too much for me. Any reason for having both the Al Nero’s and Mp40s on the back instead of one pair on the sides?
 
Love the clean coral looks, personally am not a fan of the overcrowded coral style, it’s too much for me. Any reason for having both the Al Nero’s and Mp40s on the back instead of one pair on the sides?
Just my preference. I also move the neros around occasionally
 
Beautiful weekend ahead here in Florida. I have my whites on for the morning hours only and enjoy the natural morning sun in the room. At noon, it switches to only blues to sundown. (No filter lense. Please ignore the reflection on the glass.)
20230331_102100-01.jpeg
 
Beautiful weekend ahead here in Florida. I have my whites on for the morning hours only and enjoy the natural morning sun in the room. At noon, it switches to only blues to sundown. (No filter lense. Please ignore the reflection on the glass.)
20230331_102100-01.jpeg
What part of the Florida area are you? I’m in the Clermont area. Thought it be cool to know how far you are from me lol.
 
Beautiful weekend ahead here in Florida. I have my whites on for the morning hours only and enjoy the natural morning sun in the room. At noon, it switches to only blues to sundown. (No filter lense. Please ignore the reflection on the glass.)
20230331_102100-01.jpeg
Pictures are incredible looking!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new