Reefcraft's Waterbox 220.6

Is Wolverine and Pikachu same coral?
 
I switched to All for Reef just over a year ago and really like it as well. Kind of expensive on a large tank but what isn't?! :0)

My pikachu grows SUPER slow... also have a wolverine and they do seem quite a bit different. Great looking tank!
 
I switched to All for Reef just over a year ago and really like it as well. Kind of expensive on a large tank but what isn't?! :0)

My pikachu grows SUPER slow... also have a wolverine and they do seem quite a bit different. Great looking tank!

Thanks! Yes, this one didn't budge for over a year and only started to take off a few months ago. I'm leaning towards it being a Pikachu (what do you think it is?). I use the Solar Flare name Living Reef Orlando gave it since it came from their grow out system.

AFR has been great for me, and cheaper than dosing 3 part and trace elements. I only do water changes if things look a little off (which is almost never) or after 6 months I might do one.
 
IMG_20230628_190143_670-01.jpeg
 
IF you could do it again would you change anything with your lighting? how many xr30s do you think this tank would need for good coverage, doing some research for my next build
 
IF you could do it again would you change anything with your lighting? how many xr30s do you think this tank would need for good coverage, doing some research for my next build

I have 4 xr15 g5 pros and 2 hydra 32hd's that I took from a previous build. They perform just fine for me. I do plan to remove the hydras for blades in the future.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new