Reefcraft's Waterbox 220.6

Hi there,
tank looks great, kind of a random question but have you had to deal with waterbox customer service or had any kind of defects with the water box? Reason I ask is I'm looking to set up a similar size display tank and a bit torn between water box and Red Sea..
 
Hi there,
tank looks great, kind of a random question but have you had to deal with waterbox customer service or had any kind of defects with the water box? Reason I ask is I'm looking to set up a similar size display tank and a bit torn between water box and Red Sea
You can't go wrong with Waterbox quality
 
IMG_20220906_191704_210.jpg
IMG_20220906_191232_577.jpg
IMG_20220906_191446_106.jpg
 
Tank looks great!
Any trouble with those Neros and the 3/4" glass?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new