ReefDose 4 calculator

Peter Brom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
26
Location
Amsterdam
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI,

Recently I bought the Red Sea Reefdose 4 and I'm looking for a website or spreadsheet to calculate how much i have to dose (based on the measurement from the lasts months):

1) KH/Alkalinity
2) NO3:PO4-X
3) Calcium
4) Magnesium

Thank you
 
HI,

Recently I bought the Red Sea Reefdose 4 and I'm looking for a website or spreadsheet to calculate how much i have to dose (based on the measurement from the lasts months):

1) KH/Alkalinity
2) NO3:pO4-X
3) Calcium
4) Magnesium

Thank you
I bought the reefdose 4 recently.very impressed with it & the app but I am a redsea fanboy.the redsea "recipes" are a good indicator of ball park figure but not gospel.they will point you in right direction though.the tweaks are dependent on testing & observation of drop in levels
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new