• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefdoser EVO 4 $110 shipped

DesertReefBoy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
301
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 10 month old doser I don’t need anymore due to switching to a Ca reactor. Three of the four heads work the forth just needs to be replaced. I only dosed three elements so I never worried about the forth. It is in great condition just needs a new home. Shipping will be USPS priority 1-3 day mail with a tracking number. Any questions feel free to ask!! PayPal Venmo preferred. Thank you!!

7F77C5CD-1709-477F-B862-C264AAC2490F.jpeg
9E3589AC-2A54-4904-9866-8DB38C7377CF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new