Reefer 250 for sale - FW

Item Price
2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Treebeard_48

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
109
Reaction score
31
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale a reefer 250 setup, complete with two Reef LEDs, ReefWave, reefer skimmer, sump light, custom fit lid.

I love the hobby, but need the money due to recently getting married and our new house not being suitable for a tank setup due to having too much natural light. There is a small chip near the front upper lip due to the move (happened in 2020) but is not a structural problem.

Currently it's been converted to a freshwater setup, that includes some plants and hardwood, though I warn there has been some black algae. There are a few fish, though most are SAG, a few loach, a zebra pleco (though he hides and I haven't seen him recently), and some other small fish.

Asking $1750 OBO. You must be able to come pick it up and move it. I live in south Fort Worth (Crowley/Burleson) 76036


1000004528.jpg
1000004529.jpg
1000004530.jpg
1000004531.jpg
1000004532.jpg
1000004533.jpg
1000004534.jpg
1000004535.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new