Reefer 250 G2 return plumbing

  • Thread starter Thread starter aggrofish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aggrofish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2020
Messages
472
Reaction score
351
Location
las vegas, NV
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve searched and I‘m still confused. I recently picked up a reefer 250G2 and have a vectra s2 return pump. The pump output side is 1” and can be reduced to 3/4” with a barb. The return pipe plumbing is 25mm with a nipple reduced down to I believe 17mm, maybe 1/2“. What I’m trying to do is find out what part I need to change the return pipe fitting to 3/4” to make for an easy connection.

on My 350 is a cluster you know what. I have the same S2 with 3/4” tubing and a reducer fitted to a smaller return hose. I’m trying to avoid that. Appreciate any help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new