• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefer 250 with custom manifold

Jeffrey Dunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing and need to let this reefer go. In the Hudson Valley NY near New Paltz. Can help move it within reason. Made custom 2 reactor valved manifold and also has custom hanging mounting board for your electronics.

I can only find two hairline scratches and am about to give it the full cleaning in the next week or two as I transition out.

$800 with manifold and varios 4 dc pump. Paid in cash at pickup.

IMG_20180101_165105-01.jpeg

Striperviper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do u have any of the equipment that u had with it for sale as well? To make a package deal? Top, lights, mp pumps, ato, reactors dos and or reservoir? Text me at(516) 314-1218 to discuss

Arrowkrab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing and need to let this reefer go. In the Hudson Valley NY near New Paltz. Can help move it within reason. Made custom 2 reactor valved manifold and also has custom hanging mounting board for your electronics.

I can only find two hairline scratches and am about to give it the full cleaning in the next week or two as I transition out.

$800 with manifold and varios 4 dc pump. Paid in cash at pickup.

IMG_20180101_165105-01.jpeg
Still available

OP
OP
Jeffrey Dunn

Jeffrey Dunn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. I just emptied it last week. Was expecting to give it a good clean this week.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back