Reefer 350 custom adapter klir filter roller

Tou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
I am looking to see if anyone found a easy way to fit Klir filter roller in reefer 350 v3 sump. I don't want cut out the filter sock areas. Would love a solution for a 3D print adapter or some kind of way to modified the stock sock tray to have it fit.
Thank you

OP
OP
T

Tou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you looked at the ClariSea fleece rollers? The only reason I ask is that the reviews on the Klir are somewhat mixed.
I tried Google Clearview fleece rollers, nothing comes back. Do you have a link?

bobyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can either modify your existing sock holder or get a custom holder 3d printed.

OP
OP
T

Tou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a 3D print file they are willing to share? I found one that's for v2 sump. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

bobyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a 3D print file they are willing to share? I found one that's for v2 sump. Would really appreciate it. Thanks
Check the 3D print section, a couple of the guys from that group had something made up.

OP
OP
T

Tou

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the 3D print section, a couple of the guys from that group had something made up.
If you can provide a link that would be wonderful. I tried searching the 3D print forum section and no luck. I also posted a ISO thread on 3D forum, hopefully someone can point me at the right direction.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back