• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefer 750xxl

AnonymousRfr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wanting to see if there is any interest in a Red Sea Reefer 750xxl with white cabinet. Selling to get a peninsula.

Tank, stand, and sump only. No other equipment or livestock. Everything is in good condition. I installed the upgrade supports for the stand. A few scratches on the inside of the glass but cannot see them when the glass is clean.

$2️⃣,5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ open to reasonable offers. No trades unless you have a peninsula style rimless tank of similar size with 60" length.

Will consider selling with 3 Hydra 52hds, 61' t5 aquatic Life, apex did, Apex ATO, controller, 4 probs, apex eb832, apex COR-20, and eshopps s300 skimmer for $3k

Not splitting at all, don't even ask. Not shipping. Must pick up southern New Mexico and bring friends to load.

IMG_20200621_194212-01.jpeg IMG_20200621_195720-02.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back