Reefer831's Eye Candy!!!!!

paul01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy I met you at Larry's we talked about Mose . You can come by and scape mine LOL

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So looking forward to your new set up. Don't know how you found all that eye candy in the past but somehow I'm pretty sure you are going to find it again
Thanks bud! I'm still using my old 120 set up and just restocking the tank...really looking forward to collecting again! this time it's going to be a little harder without stock to sell and trade to fund this expensive habit...luckily I have a few friends I took care of in the past that have offered to send me some boxes of goodies to help me get started...I just got done checking out your thread and I'm impressed with your collection! Looking forward to watching your tank mature into colonies!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I really miss the R2R community, and can't wait to finally bust out my camera again...there's nothing like going coral hunting then showing off my finds to all my R2R bud's! Really looking forward to start posting again!
I feel the same way one of my favorite threads to watch and I'm also getting excited about coming back to the hobby and busting out my camera look foward to the updates

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel the same way one of my favorite threads to watch and I'm also getting excited about coming back to the hobby and busting out my camera look foward to the updates

We're glad to have you both back and posting!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks bud! I'm still using my old 120 set up and just restocking the tank...really looking forward to collecting again! this time it's going to be a little harder without stock to sell and trade to fund this expensive habit...luckily I have a few friends I took care of in the past that have offered to send me some boxes of goodies to help me get started...I just got done checking out your thread and I'm impressed with your collection! Looking forward to watching your tank mature into colonies!
Hey bro, anything new? I always love following your awesome photos!

swayd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see whats coming, always some amazing coral here!
Where are you coral hunting? I'm in the Bay Area but just never seem to find anything as stunning as what you seem to find!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm bumping this thread back up just because anyone who hasn't seen Andy's pictures is definitely missing out. Some of my favorite coral photos are in this thread!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%

Back