image.jpg

image.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Andy, what camera do you use? I want to know how you get such amazingly clear pics! I'm thinking you pull your corals out and paint them... :tongue:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going into withdrawal! This is one of my all-time FAVORITE THREADS. Your photos are AMAZING! Any updates, bro?

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the lack of updates, my life has been through a ton over the last year and a half, and due to the craziness I ended up losing all of my collection (14 years worth)... after losing everything I decided to give the hobby a break until things got back on track...well..now the fog is starting to clear and I'm starting to see the light again...with that comes my excitement for the hobby again. I plan to start designing a scape and hopefully get the tanks up and going again over the next few months so be on the look out for updates! To everybody that sent me PM's concerned about what's going on thank you and I really appreciate the concern... And I apologize that I didn't return most of them because I just was inactive. Thanks everyone and happy reefing!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the lack of updates, my life has been through a ton over the last year and a half, and due to the craziness I ended up losing all of my collection (14 years worth)... after losing everything I decided to give the hobby a break until things got back on track...well..now the fog is starting to clear and I'm starting to see the light again...with that comes my excitement for the hobby again. I plan to start designing a scape and hopefully get the tanks up and going again over the next few months so be on the look out for updates! To everybody that sent me PM's concerned about what's going on thank you and I really appreciate the concern... And I apologize that I didn't return most of them because I just was inactive. Thanks everyone and happy reefing!
I am VERY excited to see you back in the game!! Welcome back!

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here; good to know you're back. Many go through tough times...and come back when craziness isnt as bad. I'm sad to learn that you lost 14 years worth of a collection. Thats terrible. But the good thing is you are back. :)

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I really miss the R2R community, and can't wait to finally bust out my camera again...there's nothing like going coral hunting then showing off my finds to all my R2R bud's! Really looking forward to start posting again!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am also excited to have you back!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back