Reefers and aquarist beware!

MarineREEFpassion

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Washington
So when all of my fellow hobbyist are shopping online beware of, ( Tiger Mountain Industrial ) company. They are a local company for me based here in Washington state. They have the worse customer service and their refund practices are the WORSE I’ve ever unfortunately had to deal with.
I ordered a DC pump from them on March 31, they called me the next day and said they had an inventory issue and the pump was sold out so they’d issue a refund. Well it’s now April 20th and still no refund. After weeks of dealing with a lady that barely spoke English and requesting someone that spoke better English I found out my refund hadn’t even been done yet. I had wrote the manager many times with no replies via email or phone and when asked to speak directly with the person by the lady I was told he was in meetings. Well come to find out she is the manager of the business. And that the company is a Chinese company based out of Shanghai so good luck reaching the owner. The younger kid I spoke with said their customer service Is terrible and that he is trying to change that. He had to call the bank to initiate the refund himself and promised me 3-5 days to get it. If I get my refund it’ll dang near be a month. So heads up if any of you see their website, I’d stay clear if it were me. Stay safe and happy reefing everyone.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new