ReefGrammie's 90-Gallon Reboot

First time I've seen this advice. Any particular size PVC? Sorry, I know it's been awhile
I try to pick a size that is a slight bit bigger than the anemone's foot. Small ones end up in 1/2" or 3/4" end caps. The biggest ones get 1" to 1 1/2" end caps. It's been my experience (20+ years) that RFA and maxi-mini anemones stay in the end caps 99% of the time. I do have a family (original and several splits) of Black Widow Bubble Tip anemones and the stay home in the end cap rate is more like 50/50.
 
I try to pick a size that is a slight bit bigger than the anemone's foot. Small ones end up in 1/2" or 3/4" end caps. The biggest ones get 1" to 1 1/2" end caps. It's been my experience (20+ years) that RFA and maxi-mini anemones stay in the end caps 99% of the time. I do have a family (original and several splits) of Black Widow Bubble Tip anemones and the stay home in the end cap rate is more like 50/50.
Thank you!
 
Hey there. Good to know tanks are doing well. What’s your total fish stocking right now, and how long have you had them for (other than the 17-year old Clown, captive bred I assume)? And do you plan to call it a day for fish? Maybe not pair the Clown again?

Thanks. And have a good day.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new