• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefi Uno 2.1 Pro LED

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Cment

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
1,037
Reaction score
657
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of these, each have about 1 year of use on them at max 50% that just came off a frag tank break down. They are awesome lights and grow everything very well, can’t go wrong with these.

$400 for each or $750 for the pair. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

IMG_1975.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey guys. I’ve had a lot of inquiries about these lights. So to be fair, first to send payment via PayPal gets them.
 
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new