Reefi Uno Pro Owners - Reflectors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zyk5280b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zyk5280b

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
128
Reaction score
67
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!

I'm currently running 2x reefi pros over my 90 with 120 optics. I think I'm still smoking my SPS that are towards the top of the tank with a max draw at 137watts peak with a heavy mix of white. Love the lights and crazy powerful.

My question are there others who've taken the reflectors off and their experience?

Thanks!
 
I ran one of mine at max 80 watts with no reflector for about 6 months. The exposed wires and clips started to burn. Wouldn't recommend.
20260405_082605.jpg
20260405_082622.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new