Reefing in Guam?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrSkumfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrSkumfrog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
82
Location
Landstuhl Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone here ever been to, or stationed in Guam?
There was a recent GS position that was posted online that made some wheels turn in my head.
What were your thoughts on the island? I imagine anything and everything is horribly expensive there, but at least saltwater and corals are relatively free?
 
My dad Is a pilot in Guam. I like it there, but my mom hates it lol. The diving is good. I've heard things are expensive there unless you buy it online. Im not sure there's any lfs there. Your not aloud to collect corals there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new