Reefing4eva's 60 cube

Just recently made a utility box out of pallet wood to match the stand that has all the electronics and a calcium reactor.I have 2 small children so I had to make it child proof.lol

View attachment 288247

20151205_161015.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tony the stand came out awesome. Everything looks great!
Thanks Rich..getting into the slow season for me so now I'll have more time to get everything dialed in...once I do you'll be the first person I'm knocking on doors for frags..lol..I know you have a lot of nice gems your not sharing
 
My drain is 1 1/2 inch in the overflow reduced to 1 inch into the sump/refugium with a maggie muffler.my return is 3/4 inch and for each outlet off the manifold is 1/2 inch all powe red by a jecod DCT-8000.even when I turn the pump up to the max it's dead silent
Awesome man thnx, and your stand looks really good btw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new