ReefingWhiteford's 120 gallon reef

Wow looking great! I"m sorry for your loss though :(
 
Yes looking good!
 
Sorry for the long wait for the pictures! Here are some new pics of the new corals, the old corals, and the fish.


IMG_1479775025.445693.jpg


IMG_1479775122.592270.jpg


IMG_1479775134.108758.jpg


IMG_1479775146.358467.jpg


IMG_1479775161.225373.jpg


IMG_1479775182.242484.jpg


IMG_1479775194.908817.jpg


IMG_1479775209.958689.jpg


IMG_1479775227.192015.jpg


IMG_1479775241.608746.jpg


IMG_1479775256.291825.jpg


IMG_1479775269.642362.jpg


IMG_1479775283.125186.jpg
 
Great shots!
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1479951335.226761.jpg


The acros made it through security with minimal picking[emoji6]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new