• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefkeeper Lite and SL1

Bulletsponge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Reefkeeper Lite aquarium controller. All outlets work as they should and the unit has been updated to the latest operating system version. Comes with everything pictured including the SL1 module and connecting cable, temp probe, and SID V2 cable to connect it to a computer. Sometimes I had to reconnect the unit a couple times to get it to connect to the My Reef software (not sure if that is a common thing or not) $85 shipped
IMG_3663.jpg
 
Last edited:
Will you sell the sl1 seperate? How much shipped to 92656? If not, thats ok too. Thank you.
 
Got some interest in the whole thing but if that falls through I’ll let you know
 
I’m prepared to buy now how long should I wait
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new