• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefkeeper RKL Plus For sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Railcar79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Railcar79

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
550
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to change course with my controller. It is an RKL Plus, bought new in September 2013, from BRS. Added Molex temp probe (replaced with a second probe by Digital Aquatics) Still under warranty I spent well over $300 on everything, only Asking $200 OBO + Shipping

Head Unit
2 PC4 units
SL1 Lab module
Pinpoint ORP Probe
2 SID system interface device modules
1 Itemp probe RJ11
2 Itemp probes Molex
extra bus cables
Float switch cables



I also have configuration info for how to run this system remotely WITHOUT net module, using VPN

[UNSET].jpg
[UNSET] (1).jpg
 
Pic with everything included together. $218 shipped
teze2aga.jpg
 
no I am not interested in parting out, needng funds to pay for some new upgrades to the tank.
 
Item is still available. I really dont want to part out, I have over $350 invested in this system, and it is under factory warranty till September.
 
Trade for a MP10WES with 2 Wet Sides?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new