ReefLED 90 on a 10 Gallon

johnwick96

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need advice. I have a ReefLED 90, can I use it on my 10 gallon tank to grow corals? If so, what percentage of blue and white should I be at? And what percentage should the intensity be?
 
Need advice. I have a ReefLED 90, can I use it on my 10 gallon tank to grow corals? If so, what percentage of blue and white should I be at? And what percentage should the intensity be?
What is your tanks dimensions and what do you plan to raise?
Here is the company par map.
red-sea-reefled-90-heat-map-660x660(1).jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new