reefled 90 question

Mitsie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
74
Reaction score
74
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Reef2Reef,

Recently, I purchased some second-hand lights. I have seen the lights working correctly before, but I am currently experiencing some issues.

According to the schedule, the lights should be running, but they remain completely off. In manual mode, I can only turn on the moonlight.

I have already tried a factory reset. I also found some information online suggesting that I should unplug the power cable and follow a few other reset steps, but unfortunately that did not solve the issue.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or what else I could try?

Kind regards,

Mitch



WhatsApp Image 2026-10-05 at 16.39.31.jpeg
 
Do you have a moon or lunar function on? That might affect it.
 
I bought my lights second hand also , and for some reason the time is off on them , for example if I want them to turn on at 8 am they turn on at 7 am , maybe mess with that
 
I bought my lights second hand also , and for some reason the time is off on them , for example if I want them to turn on at 8 am they turn on at 7 am , maybe mess with that
Also checked that, not working still but thanks for the reply !
 
issue is solved, AC adapter was not giving enought voltage!
FYI you can pick up these exact power supplies rather than paying big bucks from RS. They are excellent and always keep an extra on hand for mine.
https://a.co/d/07mBUThV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new