- Joined
- Nov 3, 2017
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 74
Dear Reef2Reef,
Recently, I purchased some second-hand lights. I have seen the lights working correctly before, but I am currently experiencing some issues.
According to the schedule, the lights should be running, but they remain completely off. In manual mode, I can only turn on the moonlight.
I have already tried a factory reset. I also found some information online suggesting that I should unplug the power cable and follow a few other reset steps, but unfortunately that did not solve the issue.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or what else I could try?
Kind regards,
Mitch

Recently, I purchased some second-hand lights. I have seen the lights working correctly before, but I am currently experiencing some issues.
According to the schedule, the lights should be running, but they remain completely off. In manual mode, I can only turn on the moonlight.
I have already tried a factory reset. I also found some information online suggesting that I should unplug the power cable and follow a few other reset steps, but unfortunately that did not solve the issue.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or what else I could try?
Kind regards,
Mitch
