Reefled

B.berg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I want to install reefled on a 28 x 28 x 16 inch shallow reef. Do you guys think i need the reefled 50 or 90 for the depth? And should I go for 1 or 2 units for the width?

Your input is much appreciated.

Barry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new