ReefLink and Ecosmart live

  • Thread starter Thread starter jokim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jokim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
74
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to connect my MP40wES and MP10wqd.

I upgraded firm where on the mp40wes and I see it. but cant get the mp10wqd to show. I can get the mp10wqd by itself, removing mp40wes and adding the mp10. Is it cause ones a master and ones a slave?

Also I created the settings for the vortech and they do not change.
 
The EcoTech forum is not meant for customer support although at times it does happen! :D I want you to get your answer so try here first: http://ecotechmarine.com/support
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new