Reeflink not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpark645
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cpark645

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
355
Reaction score
168
Location
Orange County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased a reeflink, and connected it to my computer. The reeflink setup gets stuck on 'Please connect your reeflink with a usb cable'

I did a factory reset on my reeflink so it is showing all white lights. What can I do to troubleshoot this?
 
Ecotech customer support is very helpful. I've had issues with a reeflink before. They shipped a new one with a return mailer when they couldn't solve the problem over the phone. Here is there tollfree so you don't have to look it up:
(800) 785-0338
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new