Reeflink Range

Averhoeven

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
394
Reaction score
193
Location
Morgantown
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking of swapping out the AI Prime on my current coral QT tank for an XR15, but some of that will depend on the range of the Reeflink. My primary tank is about 2-3 rooms away, will the Reeflink pick up the XR15 that far away?
 
I have my tank in a bedroom and the reeflink is in the living room. It seems to work without any problems. I only have MP10's but I think it is the same wireless system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new