reeflink to Chromebook app?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dgunn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dgunn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
73
Location
Near Buckeye Lake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of XR30 gen 2 that I want to use on a frag tank.
I have a Reeflink that I had set up to control them a couple of years ago but I no longer have a windows computer or an iOS device.
Is there a way to change the settings on the reeflink from a Chromebook?
I mostly need to change the network settings since the password has changed and update the time.
I believe that the last time I had them running they were on AB+
 
I have a pair of XR30 gen 2 that I want to use on a frag tank.
I have a Reeflink that I had set up to control them a couple of years ago but I no longer have a windows computer or an iOS device.
Is there a way to change the settings on the reeflink from a Chromebook?
I mostly need to change the network settings since the password has changed and update the time.
I believe that the last time I had them running they were on AB+
From what I read it works with Android .
ReefLink can be connected via an Ethernet cable if WiFi is not available.

Control your Radion's from your iPhone or Android. Lighting at the click of a button!
.

Cheap burner phone or something used off fleabag .
Probably 20-$30.

Don't need to use it as a "phone".
Used win tablets are like $60.

Lot of $10 -ish android tablets . Don't know if that would work for you.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new